China Vanke Co Ltd (2202.HK)
20 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2016||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|66||2016||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|62||2010||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|39||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Executive Vice President|
|54||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
- China Vanke posts record first-half profit on strong sales
- Baoneng Group sells 5 percent stake in China Vanke
- Baoneng Group sells 5 pct stake in China Vanke
- Alibaba, Tencent lead $1.5 billion investment in China media group CMC
- UPDATE 1-Alibaba, Tencent lead $1.5 bln investment in China media group CMC