Imuraya Group Co Ltd (2209.T)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2014||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|57||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|2014||Senior Executive Officer, Group Chief Technology Officer, Manager of Technology Strategy Office|
|64||2017||Vice President, Senior Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|64||2014||Senior Managing Director, Senior Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary|
- BRIEF-IMURAYA GROUP to issue 150,000 new shares in private placement
- BRIEF-Imuraya Group announces change of stock listing
- BRIEF-Imuraya Group says new share prices
- BRIEF-Imuraya Group to issue and distribute shares to raise up to 2.23 bln yen
- BRIEF-Imuraya Group acquires Mie-based property for 150 mln yen