Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (2238.HK)
22 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board and Party Secretary|
|47||2005||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|55||2016||Deputy General Manager|
|55||2007||Deputy General Manager|
|58||2015||Deputy General Manager|
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile's Car Loan JV To Issue Asset-Backed Securities
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group Posts Jan Vehicle Sales Volume Of 210,151 Units
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile, Pony.AI To Sign Agreement On Smart Drive, Auto Pilot Research
- Chinese automaker's U.S. market drive runs into Washington opposition
- CORRECTED-BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Expects FY Net Profit Attributable To Rise By RMB3.4 Bln-RMB4.6 Bln (Jan 15)