PICC Property and Casualty Co Ltd (2328.HK)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2018||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2016||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2016||Executive Vice President, Responsible Financial Officer, the Chief Accountant and General Manager of the Finance and Accounting Department|
|54||Executive Vice President|
|52||2015||Executive Vice President|
- China, Hong Kong stocks extend climb as trade tensions ease
- China stocks fall on worries about N.Korea, rising bond yields
- China, HK stocks fall on jitters over N.Korea, trade, rising bond yields
- Hong Kong stocks end lower amid renewed fears of trade friction
- China, HK stocks fall as resurgent economic worries outweigh MSCI optimism