AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd (2357.HK)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2008||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2016||President, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|56||2016||Vice General Manager|
|48||2018||Deputy General Manager|
- BRIEF-Singapore GIC Sells H-Shares In Avichina Industry & Technology - HKEx Filing
- BRIEF-Avichina Industry & Technology Says Qu Jingwen To Resign As Chief Financial Officer
- BRIEF-Avichina Industry & Technology Co Says FY Profit Attributable RMB1.22 Bln
- BRIEF-Avichina Industry & Technology Enters JV Agreement
- BRIEF-Singapore's GIC Raises Stake In Avichina Industry - HKEX Filing