BOC Hong Kong Holdings Ltd (2388.HK)
19 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2018||Chief Executive, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|55||2015||Deputy Chief Executive|
|55||2015||Deputy Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board, Non-Executive Director|
- Hong Kong shares end firmer; Tencent boosts gains
- HK stocks edge higher on trade talk hopes
- China shares up as cbank encourages lending; trade war outlook still murky
- Hong Kong shares extend slump, end nearly 18-month low
- UPDATE 3-Hong Kong banks raise benchmark lending rates for first time in 12 years