DeNA Co Ltd (2432.T)
16 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2017||Chairman of the Board, Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|44||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning|
|2017||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Compliance & Risk Management|
|2017||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Human Resources|
- EXCLUSIVE-Renault-Nissan sets up $200 mln fund to tap startups - sources
- REFILE-TABLE-DeNA Co Ltd-2017 9-month group forecast(IFRS)
- BRIEF-DeNA to merge with three units
- Nikkei dented by weaker tech shares; Shikoku Electric stumbles
- Nikkei edges lower as weaker tech shares offset boost from financials