Aluminum Corp of China Ltd (2600.HK)
15 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2015||President, Executive Director|
|58||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Secretary of the Board|
|43||2016||Senior Vice President, Executive Director|
|54||2013||Vice President, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 1-Aluminium maker Norsk Hydro raises dividend on buoyant earnings
- Chalco shares sink on weaker-than-expected 2017 FY profit forecast
- UPDATE 2-China ramps up aluminium output in Dec amid new capacity launches
- Chalco to issue shares to buy back stakes in four subsidiaries
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-China's November copper imports jump by 42.3 pct month on month