Aluminum Corp of China Ltd (2600.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2017||Chairman of the Board, Executive Director|
|44||2018||President, Executive Director|
|59||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Secretary of the Board|
|55||2018||Senior Vice President, Executive Director|
- MOVES-China's Chalco promotes president to top job after chairman resigns
- METALS-Low stocks propel copper prices to 7-month high
- China's Chalco to sell 190,000 T of aluminium capacity to Yunnan affiliate
- Alumina plant in China's Chongqing restarts after 4-1/2-year hiatus
- Guinea not flexible on Simandou infrastructure - minister