Kikkoman Corp (2801.T)
14 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|83||2011||Chairman of the Board of Directors, Honorary Chairman, Director|
|67||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|61||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer|
|59||2017||Chief Human Resource Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources|
|68||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director|
- Nikkei rises in choppy trade, Subaru tumbles on profit forecast cut
- REFILE-Nikkei edges lower in choppy trade, Subaru tumbles on profit forecast cut
- Nikkei gains for 5th day; oil shares, chip equipment firms rally
- Nikkei ends up as weak yen offers trade fear respite; SoftBank jumps
- Nikkei rises as weak yen offers trade fear respite; SoftBank soars