Ajinomoto Co Inc (2802.T)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2015||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|57||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance & Accounting|
|59||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Amino Science Business, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Food Business, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Ajinomoto fully acquires Cambrooke Therapeutics for about $64 mln via Ajinomoto North America
- Nikkei set for 17th day of gains on U.S. economic optimism
- BRIEF-Ajinomoto to build new plant for manufacturing and packaging of seasonings
- BRIEF-Ajinomoto says reorganization of food production system
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Ajinomoto's rating at "AA" and announces stable outlook -R&I