Japan Tobacco Inc (2914.T)
12 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|60||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|57||2016||Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chief Director of Tobacco Business, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|59||2012||Executive Vice President, Vice President, Director|
|61||2011||Executive Vice President, Vice President, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Japan Tobacco says uncollectible or delayed receivables of up to 148 mln pounds
- BRIEF-Japan Tobacco: Group's maximum credit exposure to Palmer & Harvey is 148 million pounds
- UPDATE 2-Jobs cut as UK wholesaler Palmer & Harvey enters administration
- BRIEF-Japan Tobacco has contingency plans around Palmer & Harvey
- UPDATE 1-Consumer stocks and rosy results boost FTSE as easyJet soars