Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd (3099.T)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|56||2017||Executive President, Executive President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance & Accounting in Main Operations Unit|
|Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Group Human Resources|
|58||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Director|
- Nikkei rises as risk appetite recovers; Toyota drives higher again
- REFILE-Nikkei edges up as risk appetite recovers on Wall St gains; Toyota extends rally
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings's rating at "A-" and says stable outlook-R&I
- BRIEF-Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings says unit fined by Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Nikkei slips in thin holiday trade, retailers advance