Sino-Ocean Group Holding Ltd (3377.HK)
16 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2010||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|48||2018||Executive Vice President, Executive Director|
- China shares rise in thin trade as investors shrug off tariffs; HK falls
- China shares end higher in thin trade, investors shrug off new tariffs
- China stocks fall ahead of new tariffs; Hong Kong down 0.7 pct
- Chinese developers rush for dollar bonds, raising $2.6 billion
- Yuan volatility, interest costs cast a cloud over Chinese developers' earnings