Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd (3382.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2016||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|76||2010||Chairman of Subsidiary, Director|
|54||2015||President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary, Director|
|67||2016||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|77||2015||Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary, Director|
- UPDATE 2-Overseas push drives profit growth at Japan's Uniqlo, 7-Eleven owners
- UPDATE 1-Seven & i posts record quarterly profit on strong 7-Eleven sales
- Seven & i H1 profit up, driven by strong 7-Eleven sales
- Nikkei moves closer to 21-year high; Kobe Steel plunges
- Nikkei edges up in choppy trade; Kobe Steel poised to plunge