Sumco Corp (3436.T)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2018||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|68||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Vice President, Chief Director of Production, Chief Director of AI Promotion, Manager of Kyushu Business Center, Representative Director|
|60||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director of Business Planning, Manager of President's Office, Director|
- Nikkei drops, led by chip stocks, machine tool makers; Kubota falls
- CORRECTED-Nikkei drops as chip stocks, tool makers sold, Pioneer volatile
- Japan stocks rise on weaker yen, Nasdaq gain; US deal lifts Renesas
- Japan stocks gain as yen, Nasdaq boost exporters and tech shares
- Nikkei continues slide into 6th session on trade worries; chip equipment makers dive