Sumco Corp (3436.T)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|67||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|64||2016||Vice President, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director|
|62||2017||Vice President, Chief Director of Technology, Director|
|60||2014||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Production, Manager of Kyushu Business, Director|
- Nikkei dented by weaker tech shares; Shikoku Electric stumbles
- Nikkei edges lower as weaker tech shares offset boost from financials
- Nikkei rises helped by gains in real estate, chip-related cos; Nikkei flat on week
- Nikkei rises, real estate and chip-related firms lead; JDI soars
- Nikkei slips below 25-day average, materials sag