China Aoyuan Property Group Ltd (3883.HK)
21 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2011||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2011||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|46||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|38||2015||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Executive Director|
|35||vice president of the Group|
- Chinese developers rush for dollar bonds, raising $2.6 billion
- BRIEF-China Aoyuan Property Enters Purchase Deal Regarding Issue Of $200 Mln 7.5% Senior Notes Due 2021
- BRIEF-China Aoyuan Property Group Proposes To Conduct International Offering Of USD Senior Notes
- BRIEF-China Aoyuan Property Group Says April Unaudited Contracted Sales Rose 187%
- BRIEF-China Aoyuan Property Group Posts March Contracted Sales Of RMB5,505 Million