Bank of China Ltd (3988.HK)
25 Jun 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|53||2018||Chief Information Officer, Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
|50||2019||Chief Risk Officer|
|54||2019||Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
|56||2019||Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
- China's 'mini-Lehman' moment to spur smaller bank consolidation
- ANALYSIS-China's 'mini-Lehman' moment to spur smaller bank consolidation
- UPDATE 1-Postal Savings Bank of China bullish on equity investments
- HK stocks ease as worries on economy, trade war persist
- Hong Kong stocks fall for 3rd week amid tech cold war fears