China Molybdenum Co Ltd (3993.HK)
24 May 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|42||2017||Chairman of the Board, Executive Director|
|44||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|55||2012||General Manager, Executive Director|
|51||2018||Deputy General Manager|
|45||2017||Secretary of the Board|
- China Moly to increase stake in Congo's Tenke copper mine to 80 pct
- Congo poll leaves uncertainty for miners at heart of EV revolution
- EXPLAINER-What's at stake in Congo's presidential election?
- UPDATE 2-Congo's Gecamines to boost stake in Boss Mining JV to 49 pct
- UPDATE 1-Congo declares cobalt "strategic", nearly tripling royalty rate