Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd (4063.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|91||2011||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|61||2016||President, President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|76||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|69||2013||Senior Managing Director|
|64||2017||Senior Managing Director, Director of Operation in Semiconductor Business Unit|
- Nikkei recoups losses on hopes BOJ will buy more ETFs, Mitsubishi Materials dives
- BRIEF-Shin-Etsu Chemical to invest 18 billion yen to expand synthetic quartz output - Nikkei
- Strong earnings buoy Nikkei but gains capped ahead of Fed decision
- Nikkei rises on strong earnings, caution ahead of Fed seen capping gains
- Japan's Nikkei nears 2-year high on strength of tech shares