Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (4151.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2012||President, Representative Director|
|63||2014||Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales|
|2012||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources|
|59||2014||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Overseas Business, Director|
- Nikkei slips, telecom shares slump on Rakuten market entry plan
- Nikkei edges down, telecom shares slump as Rakuten mulls market entry
- BRIEF-Reata Pharmaceuticals- Entered Third Supplement To Exclusive License & Supply Agreement With Kyowa Hakko
- BRIEF-Kyowa Hakko Kirin Announces FDA Acceptance For Filing And Priority Review Designation Of Mogamulizumab's Biologics License Application
- BRIEF-Ultragenyx and Kyowa Hakko Kirin announce FDA not currently planning to hold advisory committee meeting for Burosumab biologics license application