Hitachi Chemical Co Ltd (4217.T)
16 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2018||Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|62||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|57||2017||Managing Executive Officer|
|59||2016||Managing Executive Officer|
- Hitachi starts sale of $5.6 billion chemical unit, first bids due by Aug. 9: sources
- Hitachi starts sale of $5.6 billion chemical unit, first bids due by August 9 - sources
- UPDATE 1-Hitachi starts sale of $5.6 bln chemical unit, first bids due by Aug. 9 -sources
- Hitachi kicks off sale for chemical unit, first bids due by Aug. 9 -sources
- Japan banks drive LBO boom