Nomura Research Institute Ltd (4307.T)
23 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||President, Representative Director|
|58||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer|
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute to retire 4.9 pct stake of shares
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute Will Probably Report 8 Pct Increase In Group Operating Profit To About 46 Bln Yen For April To Dec Period - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute buys back 11.5 mln shares
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute buys back 284,200 shares in Nov.
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute acquires 7.9 pct stake in Toyo Securities