Shionogi & Co Ltd (4507.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2008||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|57||2008||President, Representative Director|
|2016||Senior Executive Officer, Director of Accounting & Finance|
|62||2017||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Director|
|2016||Senior Executive Officer|
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Shionogi & Co Ltd's rating at "A+" and says stable outlook-R&I
- Nikkei dips in choppy trade; Toray drops, defence-equipment shares up
- BRIEF-Shionogi to repurchase shares and retire treasury shares
- U.S. FDA approves first two-drug HIV regimen in win for GSK
- UPDATE 2-U.S. FDA approves first two-drug HIV regimen in win for GSK