Seikagaku Corp (4548.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2005||President, Representative Director|
|69||2008||Senior Managing Director, Representative Director|
|2018||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Director of Medical Sales, Manager of North America Strategy Office, Director|
|59||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Production, Manager of Kurihama Plant, Director|
|2014||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Production Technology in Main Production Unit, Director of General Affairs|
- BRIEF-Seikagaku announces new drug application approval of hernicore® 1.25 units for intradiscal injection in Japan
- BRIEF-Seikagaku initiates a phase III clinical trial (additional study) in the U.S. for SI-6603
- BRIEF-Ribomic signs collaborative research contract with SEIKAGAKU
- UPDATE 2-Flexion's knee pain drug gets FDA nod, shares hit life high