Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T)
22 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|62||2017||Executive President, President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|66||2017||Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance & Accounting in Main Business Strategy Unit|
|2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Medicine Sales|
- BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo And Puma Biotechnology To Collaborate With Major Cancer Center In HER2-Mutated Cancer
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Daiichi Sankyo's rating at "AA" and says negative outlook-R&I
- BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo to merge with unit Asubio Pharma
- BRIEF- Daiichi Sankyo to repurchase shares for up to 50 bln yen
- BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo to buy back up to 50 bln yen of stock