Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|64||2017||Executive President, President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Representative Director|
|2018||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Finance & Accounting in Main Business Strategy Unit|
|2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Pharmaceutical Sales|
- REFILE-Nikkei edges up as mining, refinery stocks gain after oil hits 2019 highs
- Nikkei jumps helped by China-related shares; Japan's new era name lifts mood
- Nikkei jumps on trade talk optimism, China PMIs
- European stocks rise, clocking best quarter in four years
- UPDATE 2-European stocks rise, clocking best quarter in 4 years