Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd (4578.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|67||2015||President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|76||2014||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|59||2010||Senior Managing Director|
|56||2016||Senior Managing Director|
- UPDATE 1-U.S. approves digital pill that tracks when patients take it
- BRIEF-Otsuka Holdings to transfer medical device business to unit
- FDA approves first drug in U.S. with digital ingestion tracking
- BRIEF-FDA accepts Otsuka's resubmission to support a regulatory review of Tolvaptan in the treatment of ADPKD
- BRIEF-Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical says Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's Abilify Maintena as treatment for bipolar I disorder in adults