Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd (4578.T)
19 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|67||2015||President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|76||2014||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|59||2010||Senior Managing Director|
|56||2016||Senior Managing Director|
- BRIEF-Otsuka Pharmaceutical Says Co, X-Chem Have Signed Collaborative Research Agreement To Advance Discovery Process For New Otsuka Drug Compounds
- BRIEF-GW Pharmaceuticals Reacquires Full Rights To Develop And Commercialize Sativex In U.S.
- UPDATE 1-U.S. approves digital pill that tracks when patients take it
- BRIEF-Otsuka Holdings to transfer medical device business to unit
- FDA approves first drug in U.S. with digital ingestion tracking