Solasia Pharma KK (4597.T)
22 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2013||President, Representative Director|
|49||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Director of Administration, Director|
- BRIEF-Pledpharma and Solasia enter license agreement on Pledox in Asia
- BRIEF- Solasia Pharma to sign distributorship agreement with ITOCHU
- BRIEF- Solasia Pharma announces approval of episil® oral liquid in Japan
- BRIEF- JapanBridge (Ireland) cuts voting power in Solasia Pharma KK to 19.7 pct
- BRIEF- JapanBridge (Ireland) to cut voting power in Solasia Pharma KK to 7.9 pct