Softbank Technology Corp (4726.T)
16 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|58||2017||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|55||2018||Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer|
|53||2017||Executive Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Director of Operation Promotion, Director of Planning Promotion|
|2018||Executive Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Director of Human Resources, Director of Human Resource Development|
- SoftBank-backed Tokopedia scores record $1.3 billion Ramadan sale
- SoftBank-backed Tokopedia scores record $1.3 bln Ramadan sale
- CORRECTED-Brazil logistics firm Loggi raises $150 mln in new financing round
- CORRECTED-Huawei holds on to No. 2 smartphone spot in first quarter- report
- Huawei handsets draw fewer clicks after U.S. ban -PriceSpy