Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2012||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|63||2016||Vice Chairman of Executive Board, President of Card & Payment Company, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Group Managing Executive Officer|
|53||2012||Chairman of Subsidiary, Director|
|50||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Vice President of Communications & Media Company, Group Executive Vice President|
- UPDATE 1-Rakuten picks Nokia as partner for Japanese mobile network
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-SoftBank Corp books quarterly profit jump, points to 5G-driven growth
- SoftBank Corp rings up cost of turbulent year-end at first post-IPO earnings
- UPDATE 3-Japan's KDDI considering investing in Kabu.com Securities -sources
- In Japan, a scramble for new workers disrupts traditional hiring