Kose Corp (4922.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|76||2014||Honorary Chairman of the Board|
|55||2007||President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|46||2014||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|56||2017||Chairman of Subsidiary, Director|
|52||2014||Senior Managing Director, President of Subsidiary|
- Nikkei down as typhoon damage fears hit cosmetics shares
- Typhoon damage fears, trade disputes, hit Japanese shares
- Nikkei ends lower on hopes of new U.S.-China trade talks
- Nikkei erases early losses on hopes for new US-China trade talks
- Nikkei snaps 4-day winning streak; weak cosmetics cos offset oil, machinery stocks