Showa Shell Sekiyu KK (5002.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|74||2015||Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|60||2015||President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|2016||Executive Officer, Senior Director of Accounting & Finance|
|63||2016||Vice President, Representative Director|
|2015||Managing Executive Officer|
- Nikkei drops as strong yen hurts exporters, miners outperform
- CORRECTED-Nikkei drops after strong yen hurts exporters, mining firms soar
- Nikkei falls as mining, oil stocks slip, bitcoin-related shares tumble
- Nikkei drops; mining, oil and shipping stocks lose ground, Bitcoin shares tumble
- Japan's Showa Shell sees Q1 crude refining down 5 pct y/y