Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Chairman of BIOC|
|57||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|66||2016||Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of BIOC, Director|
|2016||Chief Human Rights Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Executive Officer|
|63||2016||Exec VP, Chief Quality Mgmt Officer, Exec Chmn of Global Mining & Agric Sol Co, Exec Chmn of Diversified Products Sol Co, CEO of Global Mining & Agric Sol Co, CEO of Diversified Products Sol Co|
- BRIEF-Bridgestone completes retirement of 6.9 pct stake of shares
- BRIEF-Bridgestone buys back 654,700 shares for 3.3 bln yen and to retire 6.9 pct treasury shares
- BRIEF-Bridgestone buys back 3.5 mln shares for 17.75 bln yen
- Nikkei drops amid tech share weakness, Toshiba hit
- Nikkei tumbles, hit by weakness in tech shares; Toshiba dives