Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd (5713.T)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2013||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|63||2017||Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Materials Business, Director|
|2017||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Public Relations & Investor Relations|
|57||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Metals Business, Director|
- Japan's Nikkei reaches 7-week high on relief over U.S.-Japan summit outcome
- METALS-London copper hits one-week top on steady China demand
- METALS-London copper hits over 1-wk high on strong China manufacturing
- Nikkei slips below 25-day average, materials sag
- Nikkei falls as higher yen, China market woes knock sentiment; Nintendo soars