Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd (5713.T)
16 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2018||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|58||2018||President, Representative Director|
|61||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Materials Business, Director|
|60||2018||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Resources Business, Director|
|60||2018||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Business Planning, Director|
- CORRECTED-Chile's Collahuasi plans resource sharing with Canada's Teck Resources
- METALS-Copper recovers, but others slip as China worries weigh
- METALS-London copper rises over 1 pct as market recovers from 3-mth low
- METALS-LME copper recovers from 3-mth low, but growth concerns limit gains
- METALS-LME copper rebounds from 3-mth low, but growth concerns cap gains