LIXIL Group Corp (5938.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2012||Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|57||2016||Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiaries, Director|
|58||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer|
|59||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary|
|66||2012||Executive Vice President|
- Nikkei ends at month high, softer yen boosts exporters
- Nikkei hits over 1-month high; shippers, exporters attract buying
- UPDATE 1-Japan's LIXIL denies report it considered MBO, move to Singapore
- Japan's Lixil plotting MBO, moving HQ to Singapore -Nikkei Business
- Japan stocks hit by weak earnings, global woes; Topix at 7-mth low