Wintime Energy Co Ltd (600157.SS)
4 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- TABLE-China corporate bond defaults rise to $5.5 billion so far in 2018
- China's Wintime Energy defaults on bond payments, triggers cross-guarantee
- China's Wintime Energy fails to pay interest on commercial paper due July 5 - Shanghai Clearing House
- Shanghai stocks hit 2-year closing low on Sino-U.S. trade war woes
- China stocks end lower as investors eye Sino-U.S. trade talks