GITI Tire Corp (600182.SS)
16 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-GITI Tire's shareholders reject non-tradeable share reform proposal
- BRIEF-Giti Tire's shares to halt trade from Sept 18
- BRIEF-GITI Tire says shareholder adjusts plan to transfer stake in Fujian tire firm to co
- BRIEF-GITI Tire's shares to resume trade from Sept 11
- BRIEF-Shareholder to transfer 29.1 pct stake in Fujian-based tire firm to GITI Tire