Beijing Urban Construction Investment & Development Co Ltd (600266.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|49||2011||Chief Financial Officer|
|50||2013||General Manager, Director|
|53||2009||Secretary of the Board, Deputy General Manager, Director|
|45||2006||Deputy General Manager, Director|
- BRIEF-Beijing Urban Construction Investment & Development to pay cash dividend of 2.8 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) for 2017
- BRIEF-Beijing Urban Construction Investment's 2017 Net Profit Up 0.87 Percent Y/Y
- BRIEF-Beijing Urban Construction Investment & Development Signs Agreement On Housing Renovation Contract
- BRIEF-Beijing Urban Construction Investment & Development unit wins land auction for 32.8 mln yuan
- BRIEF-Beijing Urban Construction Investment & Development issues perpetual mid-term bills worth 1 bln yuan