Aisino Corp (600271.SS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|49||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board, General Manager|
|47||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|47||2012||Deputy General Manager, Director|
|46||2009||Deputy General Manager, Chief Engineer|
- China stocks little changed, developers offset healthcare gains
- BRIEF-Aisino's 2017 Net Profit Up 1.3 Percent Y/Y At 1.56 Billion Yuan
- BRIEF-Aisino to use up to 257.5 mln yuan to buy properties in Guangzhou
- BRIEF-Aisino's Signs Framework Agreement With Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems
- BRIEF-Aisino passes review of high-tech enterprise recognition