Bluestar Adisseo Co (600299.SS)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Bluestar Adisseo to pay cash dividend of 1.73 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) for 2017
- BRIEF-Bluestar Adisseo's 2017 Net Profit Down, Unit To Set Up Fund With Partners
- BRIEF-Bluestar Adisseo unit completes acquisition of Nutriad Holding for $193 mln
- BRIEF-Bluestar Adisseo's Prelim 2017 Net Profit Down 29.1 Percent Y/Y At 1.3 Billion Yuan
- BRIEF-Bluestar Adisseo To Invest About $490 Million In Chemical Project In Nanjing