Shanghai Jahwa United Co Ltd (600315.SS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- China stocks extend gains as resources firms shine
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jahwa United to pay cash dividend of 1.8 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) for 2017
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jahwa United obtains high-tech enterprise recognition and to enjoy tax preference
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jahwa Expects 2017 Net Profit To Rise About 79 Percent Y/Y
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jahwa United says result of securities misrepresention liability disputes lawsuits