Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co Ltd (600319.SS)
14 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|2012||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|53||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|41||2013||Deputy General Manager, Acting Secretary of the Board, Director|
- China stocks extend gains on trade optimism, hopes of policy support
- China shares edge up at midday; Hong Kong lower
- China, HK stocks rise as Trump-Xi phone call rings in hopes of trade war thaw
- China stocks end higher, muted reaction to PMI data
- Hong Kong stocks track Wall St lower; China little changed after PMI data