Beijing Hualian Hypermarket Co Ltd (600361.SS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Beijing Hualian Hypermarket to pay cash dividend of 0.6 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) for 2017
- BRIEF-Beijing Hualian Hypermarket Returns To Black In 2017, To Issue Debt Financing Instruments
- BRIEF-Beijing Hualian Hypermarket's General Manager Wang Zhonghua Resigns
- China stocks end down as trade war worries linger
- BRIEF-Beijing Hualian Hypermarket expects to return profitable in FY 2017