Jiangxi Copper Co Ltd (600362.SS)
18 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2017||Chairman of the Board, General Manager, Acting Secretary of the Board|
|55||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2016||Deputy General Manager, Executive Director|
|55||2012||Deputy General Manager|
|48||2010||Deputy General Manager|
- RPT-As China restricts scrap, metal companies look to process copper abroad
- As China restricts scrap, metal companies look to process copper abroad
- UPDATE 1-China's copper smelters cut treatment, refining charges for Q1 2018
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-China's November copper imports jump by 42.3 pct month on month
- UPDATE 2-China Nov factory growth unexpectedly picks up despite pollution crackdown