Shanghai Hongda Mining Co Ltd (600532.SS)
13 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2018||Chairman of the Board, General Manager|
|49||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board, Deputy General Manager|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2012||Deputy General Manager, Director|
|62||2012||Deputy General Manager|
- China, Hong Kong stocks edge higher after trade data
- China stocks extend gains, aided by real estate, transport shares
- China, Hong Kong stocks skid as regulatory moves weigh on developers, banks
- China stocks have best day in more than 18 months; consumer firms, transport lead
- China stocks play catch-up after Lunar New Year holiday; HK pulls back