Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding Co Ltd (600593.SS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding elects Wang Shuanghong as chairman
- BRIEF-Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding to use additional paid-in capital to distribute 4 new shares for every 10 shares for 2017
- BRIEF-Dalian Sunasia Tourism Signs Framework Agreement With Guoxin Huaxin (Shanghai) Asset Management
- Hong Kong stocks rise as Wall Street rallies; China eases
- BRIEF-Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding sees FY 2017 net profit to up 65 pct to 110 pct