Shanghai Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone Development Co Ltd (600663.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Shanghai Lujiazui Finance's Unit To Sell Stake In Industrial Unit For At Least 1.35 Bln Yuan
- BRIEF-Shanghai Lujiazui Finance Wins Bid To Acquire Remaining Stake In Finance Development Firm
- BRIEF-Shanghai Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone Sold Stake In Property Unit For 1.36 Billion Yuan
- BRIEF-Shanghai Lujiazui's 9-month net profit down 10.6 pct y/y
- BRIEF-Shanghai Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone's general manager resigns due to change in job role