Dr.Peng Telecom & Media Group Co Ltd (600804.SS)
12 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2002||Chairman of the Board|
|47||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Executive Deputy General Manager, Director|
|41||2012||General Manager, Director|
|38||2011||Deputy General Manager, Director|
- BRIEF-Dr.Peng Telecom & Media's units plan acquisitions in PLD, Urban Communications
- BRIEF-Dr.Peng Telecom & Media's 9-month net profit down 0.1 pct y/y
- BRIEF-Dr. Peng Telecom & Media gets approval to issue a-shares in private placement
- BRIEF-Dr. Peng Telecom & Media plans to bid for CITIC Networks' stake for at least 1.34 bln yuan
- BRIEF-Dr. Peng Telecom & Media Group's H1 net profit down 3.4 pct y/y