Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd (600887.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||2005||Chairman of the Board, President|
|49||2012||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|45||2012||Vice President, Executive Director|
|45||2007||Vice President, Secretary of the Board, Director|
|52||2007||Vice President, Director|
- China stocks end higher, led by healthcare
- China stocks extend losses, consumer and real estate firms weigh
- REFILE-BRIEF-Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Says 2017 Net Profit Up 6.0 Percent Y/Y
- BRIEF-Inner Mongolia Yili To Boost Commercial Factoring Unit's Registered Capital To 2 Bln Yuan
- BRIEF-Inner Mongolia Yili's Chairman Receiving Medical Treatment Abroad, Still Performing Duties