Bank of Beijing Co Ltd (601169.SS)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2002||Chairman of the Board|
|63||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|52||2006||Chief Financial Officer|
|51||2008||Chief Operating Officer, Deputy Head of the Bank|
|53||2010||Chief Risk Officer, Staff Elected Director|
- BRIEF-Bank of Beijing raises 20.64 bln yuan through new share private placement
- BRIEF-ING Says Now Holds 13-percent Stake in Bank of Beijing
- BRIEF-Bank Of Beijing Says Board Appoints Yang Shujian As Head Of The Bank
- BRIEF-Bank of Beijing to pay div for preferred stock on Dec. 11
- BRIEF-Bank Of Beijing gets regulatory approval to issue up to 2.9 bln shares in private placement