Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (601238.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board and Party Secretary|
|47||2005||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|55||2016||Deputy General Manager|
|55||2007||Deputy General Manager|
|58||2015||Deputy General Manager|
- BRIEF-GAC in strategic agreement with Iflytek on AI voice technology
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group posts Nov Total Vehicles Production Volume of 190,208 Units
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile signs strategic MOU with Japan's Denso Corp
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group signs strategic agreement with China Mobile
- Hong Kong shares rise slightly despite Wall Street weakness